Table of contents
💡 If some years have passed since you created your account, if you realized that using the same password for all of your accounts could be dangerous regarding the security of your data, if you just don't like your password anymore... this article is for you!
🛠️ Change your password on your candidate workspace
- Log in to the Welcome to the Jungle area, with your email address and/or Linkedin account
- Click on My account
- Click on "Password"
- Fill in the current password. Choose the new password with at least 8 characters, and enter it twice. Make sure to enter the same password twice, otherwise it won't work 🤪
🚑 Reset your password
If you can't remember any information about your password, don't panic, this article will help you reset your password 💪
⚠️ Make sure you try to log in with the right email address. Some accounts are linked to the Linkedin profiles. In this case, it is normal that your bookmarked password does not work.
If you are sure that your password is forgotten forever, here is how to reset it:
- Go on Welcome to the Jungle
- Click on "Forgot your password"
- Enter your email address
- Open your mailbox, and click on the Yellow Link to reset it
Choose a new password dedicated to your account on Welcome to the Jungle!
👉 If you have followed all these instructions, but a problem remains, this article should help you!
🆘 If you still have questions or doubts, you can contact us via the chat widget on the bottom right, or via our contact form at this link